We really enjoyed writing our favourite things post last week (the one with the glittery milkshake) so we thought we’d write another one!
Our favourite knit this week is Sheila’s Chouette hat – the owl is so cute!
Hannah has finished a Schmeichler shawl this week and has already cast on another one in pink and turquoise.
A few socks are nearer completion at Cable Girls HQ and Kate’s Low Tide cardie is almost done.
We’re starting to think about autumn knits and maybe even what we’ll be knitting for Christmas presents (sssh!). What are you planning for your autumn/winter knits and stash this year?
Meanwhile, over on Twitter…
- This tweet from LoveKnitting made us chuckle
- We were quite inspired by the lovely colours that ScrapstoreGlos were using to dye ribbon
- Knit Picks have got a knitting needle sale on!
And from our favourite knitting blogs recently…
- This week’s Mood Board Monday from Tanis Fiber Arts is just gorgeous
- We admired Cassandra’s fabulous orange socks and agree that socks are good company
- The Yarn Harlot wrote about buying a year’s worth of yarn in one go – sounds like our kind of challenge!
If you’d like to share some of your favourite knitting things, let us know in the comments.
Bye for now,
The Cable Girls